Congratulations to the winners of Denver’s 2019 municipal elections. Twelve candidates who endorsed the Working People’s Platform were elected to fulfill their promises to improving the lives of workers across our city. By lifting up the voices of working families, standing up for our right to join a union, and we look forward to working together to create more equitable opportunities for all.
The following candidates were elected after endorsing the Working People’s Platform.
- At-Large – Debbie Ortega and Robin Kniech
- District 1 – Amanda P. Sandoval
- District 3 – James Torres
- District 4 – Kendra Black
- District 5 – Amanda Sawyer
- District 6 – Paul Kashmann
- District 7 – Jolon Clark
- District 10 – Candi Cdebaca
- District 11 – Stacie Gilmore
- Auditor – Tim O’Brien
- City Clerk and Recorder – Paul Lopez